About Me

I feel the wanderlust and the call of the open highway. Which is good, because I drive cars for a living. But I'm a writer, and someday hope to once again make my living using my writing skills.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

TRAVELING AROUND THE USA

I decided to start writing a Blog for all my new friends to get to know me. I wrote this novel called A DRIVING FOOL, all about my crazy adventures over the past seven years delivering cars all over America. At the suggestion of a movie Director friend I'm turning it into a movie script. I have hit the road and resumed driving cars around the USA to inform and inspire my screenplay adaptation of A DRIVING FOOL. And true to form, the zany shennanigans began immediately. The very first trip I took, I got on a Greyhound bus where a crack-addicted slut offered to perform oral sex in the nasty bus restroom for $10. Then the bus broke down and we were stranded for five hours on the side of the highway.
I meet such an incredible amount of truly strange people, and when friends ask me how I find them all, I respond truthfully, "No, no, they all find ME." Its nice to see family and friends that I haven't seen in several years, and to feel all the love they have for me. But with each new day, I never know what new wackos are out there waiting to pounce on me. It can only make my movie script that much better, bringing an enjoyable film watching experience for the audience, coming soon to a theater or drive-in near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment